CBOT 2021 Recap
Partnerships with public institutions and large enterprises, an end-to-end product, and international recognition…
2021 has gone with the wind by making the pandemic conditions our new normal. Companies have started to play the game with new rules focused on digitalization, both in terms of working environment and customer interactions.
In this period, the role of chatbots and virtual assistants and AI-based automation increased in customer service and internal processes of companies. Institutions have increased their investments in projects that provide automation in both areas.
As CBOT, we were thrilled to transform the customer services of many companies into more efficient and effective models with AI-based automation and to grow with greater momentum in 2021. As we leave 2021 behind, we are starting the new year with solid plans, great motivation and challenging goals. With this perspective, we wanted to share a summary of what we’ve accomplished in 2021.
End-to-end customer service with CBOT Platform
With its holistic structure, CBOT Platform offers an effective and efficient customer/citizen service model based on AI and automation for private companies of all sizes as well as for public institutions. In 2020, we empowered CBOT Platform to include all the necessary modules and tools for an end-to-end customer service model. 2021 has been a year where we have proven that with this holistic model based on human-AI cooperation, we enabled our customers to go to market faster and manage their costs in the best way.
Our AI voice technology, CBOT Speech, which has proven its success by going live in large-scale projects in 2021, has been integrated into IVRs and enabled the institutions to manage their costs better by reducing average wait times, enhancing the call deflection process, and routing appropriate calls to digital channels.
As WhatsApp Business Solution Provider (BSP), we connected brands to their customers through WhatsApp
In 2019, we became one of the first 20 RCS (Rich Communication Services) business partners of Google in the world. In 2020 we were featured among the 16 leading chatbot and virtual assistant companies in the world by Gartner. In 2021, we were honored to be selected as a WhatApp Business Solution Provider (BSP) on the global scale.
Both large-scale global brands and medium and small-sized companies have provided their customers with a very fast and simple support process, and strengthened their sales channels, with the 3-component customer service model offered by CBOT in cooperation with WhatsApp. This model included an official WhatsApp Business account of the company, the CBOT Live Chat module and the virtual assistant provided by CBOT. This structure was integrated with the institution’s other systems such as CRM, e-commerce and ERP, to provide 24/7 service over WhatsApp.
Collaborations with reputable institutions and brands in the private and public sectors, virtual assistants that stand out on a global scale
We have established powerful collaborations with the leading private sector institutions of our country, large public institutions and many medium and small scale companies. We have rapidly increased the number of institutions that trust us.
- With Halkbank’s cooperation with CBOT, we strengthened our position in the banking sector. Following Garanti BBVA, Fibabanka, QNB Finansbank, ING, T. İş Bankası and Ziraat Bank, Halkbank also chose CBOT as its conversational AI partner.
- We started to work together with the Republic of Turkey Revenue Administration so that our citizens can access services more quickly and easily.
- We have kicked off the project for a virtual assistant that will support students of Atatürk University, a distinguished institution in the higher education sector, which we highly prioritize.
- Bayer, one of the biggest brands in the world, had its place among the companies that trusted us.
- Again, for one of the biggest brands in the world, for McDonalds, we have implemented an ordering virtual assistant that performs the entire ordering process via WhatsApp.
- Together with KEDS Energy, operating in Kosovo, we will build a multilingual virtual assistant for customer use.
- We made CBOT Speech available to AssisTT and Pusula Call Center, large call center institutions in Turkey.
- In partnership with KOSGEB, one of the public institutions that support SMEs, we have implemented a chatbot that provides guidance on KOSGEB’s services.
- For Eureko Sigorta, we have developed a virtual assistant, serving in the field of insurance.
- Defacto, Karaca, Markamama from the e-commerce sector started working with CBOT.
- In addition, we were happy to see BTCTurk, eLogo, Havaş, obilet, Pronet, Remed Assistance, Sarsılmaz Arms and Sendeo among our customers, all of which are important brands in their own industry.
- T.İş Bankası, Garanti BBVA, Getir, Pegasus, Ford, Papara and Osmanlı Yatırım, with whom we already work, have increased the use of virtual assistant and voice-based AI technology within the organization with new projects in addition to their existing ones. We continued our cooperation with these customers by deepening our partnership with more projects.
11 awards and finalist positions in national and international programs
We were honoured by important awards and international recognition, after our leadership in our country, and had the opportunity to announce our country’s name on international platforms with CBOT.
- Finalist in the Government category with EBA Assistant at IDC Future of Digital Innovation Awards
- Finalist in the “Best AI Product in Government” category with EBA Assistant in the competition organized by UK-based CogX
- “Company of the Year Silver Stevie” Award in the Software Company category at the global awards program Stevie
- “Best AI-Based Solution for Education” Award with EBA Assistant in AI Breakthrough Awards
- “Future of Work” Award with Remy, which we developed for Remed Assistance, at the IDC Digital Transformation Awards
- “Startup of the Year” Award at Globee CEO World Awards, one of the most prestigious awards in the world
- Finalist in the “Best New Product” category at the Benzinga Fintech Awards, a US-based award program
- Finalist in the “Starup of the Year” category at the Sustainability Awards, one of the most important award programs in our country
- “Thinking Big” Award in the “Digital Customer Experience” category with Remy, at the 4th CX Awards Turkey, Turkey’s first customer experience award program
- “Thinking Big” Award in the “Best Use of Technology” category with for the AI-based virtual assistant “Solution Consultant”, which we have implemented together with DeFacto, at the 4th CX Awards Turkey
- Featured in the “Turkey’s 50 Most Innovative Companies” list, which includes valuable brands and successful startups, announced as a result of the research conducted by Fast Company
A new year, a new start …
In short, 2021 has been a year in which we achieved a leveraged position in the market with our technology and our product CBOT Platform, which offers an end-to-end, holistic solution; we grew with new reputable institutions, and we received prestigious awards in our country and the international platforms.
We would like to thank our customers, business partners and CBOT team, everyone who helped us add value to the digitalization journeys of great brands and public institutions in 2021.
May 2021 bring good health and happiness! But, whatever the conditions will be in the new year, we will continue to work hard and build valuable collaborations.
Happy New Year to all!